A Special Project Head is a professional who oversees, organizes, leads and helps execute a company’s projects that may fall outside the scope of regular duties. He/She usually manages and supervises projects that are not common for the company or that are out of the company’s daily routine.
- Developing new business opportunities for the organization by identifying potential clients, markets, and new technologies or processes
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget requirements
- Monitoring project budgets and schedules to ensure that they are being met
- Ensuring that each project is staffed with qualified personnel who have the experienceneeded to complete their tasks successfully
- Evaluating the financial feasibility of proposals to determine whether they are likely togenerate a profit
- Managing staff members who may be working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Overseeing the implementation of new projects to ensure that they are carried outproperly
- Developing budgets and schedules for projects, as well as monitoring progress and makingadjustments as necessary
- Graduate in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical engineering
- 5-6 years’ experience in similar fields
- Experience in Turn-key Projects, Planning & Execution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to get things done with quality and within the stipulated timeline.
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative atmosphere and within a team.
- Leadership skills