Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
Our Client, a luxury fashion brand, is looking to hire an experienced Production and Administrative Assistant. He/She offers both creative and administrative support to the company. He/She is responsible for making sure the client’s sketch/design can be made into a wearable garment by overseeing the production and assisting the design team with fashion illustration and storyboard layout. The Production Assistant/Administrative
Officer serves as the point person between internal departments and external vendors, closely monitoring the production calendar to meet deadlines, preparing shipments, and tracking samples. The Production Assistant/Administrative Officer also provides day-to-day administrative support to the company such as data entry, processing orders, managing
inventory, facility management, maintaining company records, office reporting, invoicing, and providing customer service…etc.
● Managing the design process from conception through to final styling
● Prioritize, plan, schedule, and manage production activities to meet manufacturing objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner
● Identify production issues, analyze root causes, and derive resolutions.
● Develop Production plan and schedule to ensure continuous operations
● Ensuring end-product is in alignment with the order
● Collaborating with designers to ensure packages are accurate
● Develop feasible strategies to avoid downtimes and delays
● Ensure customer satisfaction by addressing customer concerns promptly and professionally
● Communicate garment production updates and errors to the manager on a regular basis
● Generate production-related reports to customers when needed
● Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and
ensuring that everyone is kept current on necessary company news and information
● Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking sales and working with
vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
● Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
● Managing inventory, Collating and filing expenses, updating accounting databases and
filing systems, making use of company software and resource tools.
● Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
● Conducting research on behalf of the business where required
● Responsible for supervising facility management (cleaning, machine maintenance)
● Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
● Organizing events and conferences where the business is making a presentation
● Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
● Full execution of all special requests as well as the ability to handle multiple projects with ease.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or similar/relevant field
- Previous working experience in the fashion industry
- Strong interest in fashion is a huge plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages
- Outstanding communication skills (to explain customers ideas clearly and persuasively)
- Ability to handle stress
- Attention to Detail, Strong Multitasking & Organizational Skills
- Excellent sense of style and color Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Excellent conceptual and innovative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to draw/sketch, either by hand or on the computer