Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
Our Client, a luxury fashion brand, is looking to hire a competent Customer Experience Officer. He/She is responsible for providing helpful information to clients and enquirers, answering questions, and responding to complaints. He/She is the front line and focal point of support for clients and customers and will help to ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. The responsibilities generally include answering phone calls, social media engagement and emails, responding to customer’s questions and complaints, selling products and services to clients, and processing payments.
● Assist customers with phone/email enquiries related to customer’s orders, company information and company policies…etc.
● Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
● Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
● Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
● Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
● Receive, process, and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM/mainframe system as well as customer purchase orders.
● Proactively involved in maintaining up-to-date procedure documentations within the Company’s customer service policies.
● Actively contribute to e-Commerce process improvement initiatives within the Customer Support team to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Communicate proactively, professionally, efficiently and tactfully with key stakeholders internal and external (sales ops, logistics, IT as well as local and global e-Commerce) customers.
● Escalate issues in a structured way to CS management.
● Run daily/weekly/monthly reports according to service level agreement.
● Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- BA/BSc in any course or equivalent + customer service background, in a related industry (lifestyle or fashion), is preferred.
- Prior Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be Fashion Savvy.
- Must be Empathetic, Patient, and Tolerant.
- Service-Oriented Approach, Customer orientation, and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Good organizational abilities / Prioritization Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Ability to provide accurate reports and work as part of a team.