Job Title: Interior Architect
Immediate Supervisor: Lead Architectural Visualizer
Job Location: Lagos
Our Client, an Interior Design and Architecture firm is seeking to hire an artful and detailed Interior Architect. The candidate should be able to design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
- Work closely with the project manager, clients and architect/building designer from the design stage through to project completion.
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Maintaining liaison with design and drafting groups.
- Preparing, reviewing, and approving drawings as required.
- Under the direction of the Lead Architectural Visualizer, may perform technical assignments of moderate complexity within approved schedules and budgets.
- May coordinate technical and administrative activities with employees in other disciplines and other departments participating in an assigned project.
- May assist in the training and evaluation of assigned architectural and design/drafting personnel
- Coordinating design efforts with multi-discipline team members
- Support Senior Architects and Design Directors on multiple tasks
- Preparing/ contributing to architectural studies
- Minimum of a BA/BSC degree in Interior Design or any other related field
- 0 – 2 years experience in similar role
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to clearly communicate with clients and peers
- Strong design and technical skills related to visualization, planning, and architectural design