Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State
Our client a long-standing player in the medical diagnostic sector in Nigeria is looking to hire a competent and result-driven Head, Business Development & Relationship Management Professional. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing strong client and customer relationship. He/she must be able to plan and drive business development initiatives/activities to win new businesses.
- Make presentations to senior management and the Board on ongoing lead generations.
- Devise and Implement a direct market strategy for the overall business plan and reach profitability targets.
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Identify areas for new market opportunities ensuring they remain competitive
- Set and Manage the budget to regulate spending within an annual budget
- Supervise other Relationship Management staff
- Track activities and reports on activities
- Manage, monitor and implement strategic marketing and communications planning.
- Implement integrated marketing communications campaigns, projects and initiatives
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ cognate experience in a business development/marketing role, 4 of which should have been in senior management position.
- Member of National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN) or any other relevant professional certification is an advantage
- Strong awareness of constant developments within the Healthcare industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Healthcare Industry
Skills & Competence:
- Marketing strategy development/implementation
- Relationship management
- Business and market intelligence
- Research and intelligence gathering
- Knowledge of relevant corporate action processes
- Project Management
- Presentation Skills
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos