The HR Intern supports the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
• Employee onboarding
• HR Records and Analytics
• Support recruitment processes
• Employee Payroll Implementation
• Payment Processing
• Employee Engagement and Culture
• Disciplinary Management
• Performance Management
• A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university;
• 0-2 years of HR experience
• An HR certification or professional affiliation is an added advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good understanding of employment laws.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software