An investment company is looking to hire a Senior HR manager who will ensure the standardization of Human Resource functions, policies, and practices in the organization
- HR Policy Formulation
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Strategic Alignment of Employees
- Employee Capability Development
- Employee Engagement and Welfare
- Drive Culture
- Discipline Management
- Compliance with statutory remittances
- Ensure highest confidentiality across all people matters are maintained within HR by exposing the team to the professional responsibilities of the profession
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least five years of management HR experience
• CIPM or CIPD or related HR qualification