Renumeration: NGN 100,000 NET (P/M)
An Estate Administrator provides administrative support to the Estates, to support in the provision of a safe, clean secure and well-maintained environment. Responsible for providing an efficient, proactive, organized and effective administrative service to the Estate as a whole.
- Coordinate data of residence
- Coordinate affairs of the security men
- Supervise and Inspect that things are working properly
- Environmental (ensuring the estate environment is clean around the locations).
- Accessible and ensure phone line is open
- 1-2 years Experience as an Administrative Officer or Estate Administrator
- B.Sc./HND or its equivalent
- Good Management and Communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Proficiency in MS Offices