Job Title: Executive Assistant to MD/CEO
Job Location: Victoria Island.
Our Client, an Interior Design Services Company is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant to the MD/CEO.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications; Sorting the CEO’s emails and processing them accordingly
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports;
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties;
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary;
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages; and prioritizing the most sensitive matters;
- Managing the CEO’s daily calendar and serving as liaison between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders including making appointments
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries;
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects;
- Provide general administrative support.
- Answering the company phone and routing calls to the CEO and/or other relevant parties
- Planning/organising the CEO’s speaking engagements, interviews, business luncheons, client dinners and other related activities
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings and representing the CEO at meetings in some instances
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Take Stock and Manage Office Supplies
- Creating and posting content to the Company’s social media accounts
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- Handling confidential information
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Performing any other task that may be assigned by the CEO
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of BA/BSc. in relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support.
- In-depth understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executive as needed
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An interest/ expererience in Interior design and construction
Job Category: Construction
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos