Job Title: Massage Therapist
Job Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Our client, a traditional spa is looking to recruit a professional, courteous Massage Therapist to provide our guests with a wide range of massage services. The Message Therapist will consult with guests to screen them for underlying conditions, and to assist with selecting appropriate services. This role also includes performing massages in a manner that prevents injuries to wrists and other parts of the body as well as assist guests with inquiries, and explain treatments and packages in a courteous manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and workstations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in the brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- OND/HND or Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- 6 months – 2 years of work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports, and deep tissue massage.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
- Friendly and Guest-Oriented.