Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Job Location: Lagos Island
Our client, a leading financial institution is looking to hire a competent personal assistant to the MD of her advanced technology subsidiary. The candidate will provide comprehensive support to the MD of the firm.
The successful incumbent will also manage the MD’s office operations
and a variety of other administrative tasks. This position requires the
ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems
with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the daily/weekly / monthly agenda and arrange meetings, appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Managing Director.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (email, letters, packages, etc)
- Work with Admin to make travel arrangements.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible – maintain a filing system.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Any other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of a first degree (B.Sc / HND) in any discipline from a reputable university
- 3-5 years’ proven working experience as an executive assistant is an added advantage
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and project management
- Strategic thinking & Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to handle & multi-task managerial functions with robust leadership skills and relate with top-level executives.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Acquaintance with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality to deal with other seniors/executives
- Integrity and professionalism
- Familiarity with basic research methods, reporting techniques, and basic accounting.
- Negotiation skills
- Being Social Media Savvy is a plus