Industry: Food and Beverages
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
In this role, you are to coordiante the activities of the customer service team and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the customer service team.
- Plan and coordinate training for customer service officers
- Monitor the performance of customer service officers and ensure that customerinteractions is in line with the company’s standards.
- Responsible for taking all customer orders on all channels, confirming orders and payments, and channelling to the appropriate department using company-approved guidelines.
- Assist customers in making decisions by providing adequate knowledge about cakes and pastries
- Handle cash and other tenders of payment.
- Prepare daily transaction and sales activities reports and maintain expense accounts
- Obtain and communicate customer feedback on cakes and pastries
- Inform customers of ongoing promotions and available discounts
- Prepare invoices when orders are confirmed using Quickbooks and ensure payment is made by the customer
- Send out invoices and receipts via emails
- Respond promptly to customer requests via emaisl, phone calls, and text messages
- Build sustainable relationships with customers by providing excellent customer support
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Ensure customers complaints are handled properly and are escalated to the Head Customer Service Unit when necessary
- Keep records of customer interactions and details of actions taken
- Respond to emails sent by customers, provide status updates upon request andsettle complaints
- Ensure customers’ orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Ensure orders are taken correctly and directed to appropriate staff
Monitor, Supervise and Coordinate events, including all that regards it such as waiters, logistics and event planners.