Industry: Food and Beverages
In this role, you are to ensure the smooth running of the company on a day-to-day basis. You are to oversee the operations of all departments and employees in the company and ensure that every employee performs in line with the company’s expectations. You are also to ensure customers’ orders are taken and deadlines for collection are met, solve customers’ complaints, mediate on staff issues, and ensure the company operates at maximum efficiency.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the company.
- Coordinate daily activities and facilitate communication between employees.
- Manage and oversee the activities of the customer service officials, decorators,bakers, drivers, and other support staff;
- Handle external and internal communication of the company.
- Manage calendar, prepare for key events, and ensure events run smoothly.
- Attend business meetings, events, and functions on behalf of the MD.
- Promote and market the company’s products.
- Recommend strategies and advise the MD on issues that pertain to thedevelopment of the company;
- Coordinate all repairs
- Delegate tasks to other employees;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Oversee customer’s orders from the point of order to the point of delivery orcollection
- Manage calls, resolve client complaints, and other external issues directed fromthe customer service personnel.
- Follow up on customers to get feedback post service delivery
- Ensure the quality of the company’s products- cakes, pastries, and desserts are met.
- Ensure orders are delivered within the timeline. No late deliveries
- Coordinate staff to ensure orders are as specified. No wrong orders
- Ensure proper replenishment of stock. No item should be out of stock.
- Monitor inventory and ensure zero waste
4-5 years Administrative/HR/Business Operations experience in Foods industry is highly required