Job Role: Automobile Assembly Supervisor
Salary: 125-180k monthly gross
Our client a leading manufacturing and trading company, is looking to hire a talented, smart, passionate, and experienced supervisor, that will inspect completed work and/or work in progress, to determine whether the work meets specifications, and plan with senior managers to identify approaches and methods to improve overall system.
- To coordinate all the activities involved in the assembly of two-wheeled and three wheeled automobile.
- To ensure timely assembly of the automobiles in line with company SOP
- To ensure that professionalism is place in assembly the automobiles with required quality assurance.etc
- Supervises coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembling units like; motorcycles, tricycles etc.
- Directs workers in welding, assembly, inspection and repair techniques, utilizing knowledge of assembly procedures specifications.
- Confers with other supervisory personnel to coordinate activities of individual departments within plant.
- Assigns training of new employees to qualified workers or performs training duties.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health, and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the business manager
- The ideal candidate should possess a good degree in Engineering, or related disciplines.
- At least 5-10 years working experience in Automobile Industry
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in computer package utilization must be a person that can work under pressure and flexible arrangements.