Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager-Power Generators
Salary: Highly Competitive and Negotiable
Our client a leading Manufacturing and Trading company, is looking to hire a Sales and Business Development Manager who will manage the sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will meet sales revenue targets and expand the dealer base across the assigned regions and customer segments.
- Lead Generation for Diesel Generators in the allocated region and customer segments
- Appoint new sales dealers for the diesel generators
- Make presentations for customers and do assessment, proposal and close orders
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner, in consultation with his Manager.
- Plan partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Travel to meet with potential and existing clients, in the assigned sales territory
- Submit daily market visit reports and competition intelligence.
- A degree in management or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Must be from generator or transformers industry with basic knowledge of electricity
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Should have knowledge of basic excel and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Self-driven, decisive and dogged
- Must be well aware of the location geography and market areas
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills