Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Salary N200K – N350K
Our client, a leading manufacturing and trading company is looking to hire a dedicated, ambitious and energetic Technical Sales Manager who will grow customer base and improve engagement & patronage with existing clients.
•Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets for each product line
•Manage and maintain established accounts, Direct tasks include managing field warranties, communication of pricing, developing market analysis with competitive pricing and programs. Customer support would also include attending open houses, trade shows, and training.
•Develop a new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive the growth of all product lines.
• To manage the day to day operations of the company sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
•To ensure sales targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
•To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
•To identify consumer base in the given industrial segment, approach and promote the given product range, build the sale and service the account regularly.
•To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction
•This candidate should be comfortable with frequent travel and be able to generate new sales leads on a regular basis.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• First degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
• Master’s Degree is a plus.
• 5 – 7 years of work experience with minimum of 4years in sales of Water Pumps Machines.
• Experience in the Water Pump Industry is a MUST.
• Strong on MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Good Communication Skills
• Identifying New Opportunities
• Solving Implementation Roadblocks
• Answering Technical Questions, Providing Technical Advice