JOB TITLE: Social Media Manager
LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos
As a Social Media manager, you will be the creative force behind the company’s digital presence, shaping the brand’s narrative and engaging audience.
• Develop compelling and visually appealing content relating to fashion, pop trends and street wear for various social media platforms
• Create a consistent stream of engaging posts, including graphics, videos, and written content.
• Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives, adjusting strategies based on performance.
• Maintain our brand’s unique voice and tone across all social media channels.
• Craft engaging captions and copy that resonate with our target audience.
• Identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for optimization and growth.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, algorithms, and best practices.
• Advise on the adoption of new platforms and features to maintain a competitive edge.
• Research and assess competitors’ social media activities and strategies.
• Extract valuable insights to enhance our competitive advantage and innovation.
• Background or previous work with media, pop culture and entertainment industry.
• Ability to develop compelling and visually appealing content relating to fashion, pop trends and street wear for various social media platforms
• Proven experience in social media content creation, with a portfolio showcasing your best work
• Knowledge of the street-wear, fashion and contemporary culture industry
• Able to work independently both effectively and efficiently.
• Attention to detail, thorough, accountability, excellent follow-through
• Strong understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences.
• Monitor social media networks for breaking news and viral content which can be shared with the editorial team and used on key social networks as evergreen content.
• Cover live events and conduct interviews as needed from a perspective aligned with our brand’s identity and up to the standards of our social media protocol.
• Understands the importance of writing in different voices for different audiences, and being able to filter content based on each audience’s needs