Job Title: Noodle Operation Process Head
Location: Surulere, Lagos
The Noodle Process Head is responsible for managing, evaluating and improving noodle processes. The Noodle Process Head leads and oversees the company’s noodle operations and procedures, as well as evaluates the process’s efficiency, effectiveness, and outcomes.
• Plan, organize, and manage all aspects of the facility’s noodle production processes, including quality control and quality control systems.
• Oversee inventory control, storage, and ordering, and direct all activities related to inventory management, including processing, tracking, and submitting orders
• Manage and supervise all noodle production operations, including scheduling, quality control, and production-related reporting • Monitor machine and tooling performance, and resolve problems
• Train and oversee all employees, including their safety and regulatory compliance
• Maintain daily and weekly production reports
• Work with noodle production supervisors and engineers to schedule and schedule changes
• Make periodic inspections of facilities to ensure that quality standards are being met
• Identifying areas of improvement
• BSC /Graduate in production engineering
• 5-6 years’ experience in similar fields
• Experience in Entire Noodle Operation
• Experience in Production/Quality
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to strategically develop and maintain a sound operations infrastructure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to mentor and coach other team members
• Strong computer skills • In-depth knowledge of relevant industry processes.
• Ability to identify cost-saving measures and improvement strategies.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to coordinate projects and lead multiple teams.
• Report and procedure writing skills.