Renumeration: NGN 200,000 NET
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
The CSR & Event Leads is responsible for helping customer service representatives provide ef- fective assistance and satisfying customers. The role entails coordination of CSR and Event per- sonnel to ensure they are working efficiently and effectively.
- Attend to customer request and questions
- Customer service and ordering fulfillment
- Assist with inventory management
- Ensure all documents are properly filed and daily reports at sent to management
- Ensuring the Bakery environment is clean at all times
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to concerns
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Assist with all internal and external Admin related inquiries or requests.
- Supervise all company events
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and maintain agendas.
- Assist with training sessions and seminars.
- Assist with ad-hoc Admin projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Liaising with bakery, events, and delivery staff to ensure smooth operations and delivery of goods.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Internal motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to implement feedback
- Ability to take initiative
- Basic Finance KnowledgeKey Performance Indicators
- Restaurant staff performance
- Restaurant outlet maintenance
- Stock availability at outlets
- Consumer Feedback
- Degree in Business admin or Hospitality related fields
- Management and Financial management skills
- Restaurant/Service industry formal trainingReporting Relationships
- Functional reports to: Head of Operations
- Supervisees: All store front-end staff, Maestros