Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Salary: N300K – N400K
Our Client, an established medical facility is looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be in charge of actively developing and managing the company’s business and all its linked activities in order to meet corporate goals and targets and maximize immediate and long term revenue streams while promoting development, quality, and outstanding customer relations. The Business Development Manager will build business strategies and priority segments, provide guidance for company development and marketing plans, structure the various business divisions, lead implementation activities, and establish effective procedures to ensure and sustain success.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop growth, marketing, customer acquisition and retention strategies aimed at organisational gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct market research to identify new markets, customer needs and valuable opportunities.
- Handle business meetings with current and prospective partners/clients and build long-term relationships with new and existing customers on behalf of the company.
- Promote the company’s products/services while also addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare quotes, proposals and sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Accurately document and keep company’s records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Give timely, accurate reports on performances and client’s needs to the management
- Spearhead business development tasks, train entry level staff into valuable salespeople when required and supervise the marketing team.
- Work efficiently to achieve our organisation’s goals
- Work seamlessly with other members of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- A Master’s degree in Business or Marketing is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English language.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, manage people and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.