Our client, a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) company, is looking to hire a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate would be agile, with an ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is expected to competently handle analysis, research, developments, implementations, projects and targets geared towards high profile clients in the public and private sectors across sub-Saharan Africa.
- First degree or Masters in Business Development/Administration (MBA)
- Minimum of 4 years of sales or marketing experience
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and/or Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- Strong network in IT governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Strong presentation, Sales planning & Closing skills
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to identify customer needs and challenges.
- Residence in Accra, Ghana
Salary: GHC 1300 – GHC 2000 (Annual Gross)