Our client, a reputable E-Commerce organization, is looking to hire a qualified Content manager. The Content Manager would manage a team consisting of content writers/scribes and would be responsible for writing, editing and proof-reading all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency.
He/she will also be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve business goals.
Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
Create and publish engaging content
Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
Optimize content according to SEO
Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Professional with demonstrable creative writing skills.
- Good Leadership and Management skills
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field