Job Role: Visa Processing Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Our client, a visa and immigration consultancy company is in need of an associate consultant, visa and immigration to manage the end to end interactions with prospective and existing clients. To also support management with daily operational tasks, in alignment with executing overall strategy for the business operations unit.
Minimum Job requirements
- Education/Certifications: BSc in Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences or any related discipline with a minimum of Second class Lower (2:2)
- Having a Masters degree in the related field will be advantage in addition to professional training or skill acquisition in this area
- Experience: At least 2 years’ work experience in related field.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Proven experience as a Client Relations or Relationship Management.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work well with a team. Effective coordination skills.
- Excellent Research & Feedback skills.
- Excellent use of initiative and proactive approach in delivering tasks.
Client Relationship Management
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key stakeholders within the Organisation.
- Proactively update/ advise registered Clients on evolving Immigration laws and processes.
- Conduct regular Client feedback survey to ensure clients are satisfied with the Organisation’s products and services.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to maintain cordial and professional working relationship.
- Liaising with embassies
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Support the sales team up-sell or cross-sell services.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to agreements.
- Visa Processing and Travel Documentation handling.
Vet and Approve all Client’s Travel Documents.
- Ensure that all Organisations Policies are followed in both written and verbal relations with Clients.
- Ensure that complimentary messages are sent to Client.
- Ensure that all Communication with Clients are treated with utmost confidentiality.
- Assist Clients in filling out online applications.
- Oversee coaching and advisory services to Clients in preparation for application appointments.
- Provide administrative support on assigned businesses tasks and Projects.
- Assist direct report and key stake holders in resolving Administrative Issues.
- Execute Clients’ task in alignment with all organizational policies, processes and checklists.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondences, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Ensure timely submission and collection of client visa application.
- Submit monthly activity and progress report
- Collaborate with internal team (e.g. sales, senior management) to address clients’ needs.
- Direct potential leads to the sales team and follow up on progress.
- Alert the sales team on opportunities for further business within clients.
- Continually Inform Clients about other services the Organisation offers.
Client Portal Management & Research
- Continually update the CRM tool and ensure account managers are aware of changes concerning clients.
- Examine all Client’s travel documents and ensure Checklist is ticked appropriately.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system, perform data entry and scan documents.
- Continually research and be abreast of different Countries’ Visa Application process and requirements.
- Ensure that Clients’ records and information are kept in the appropriate and allocated Office Cabinet.
- Assist Research and Social Media Unit with information and professional advice when required.
Key performance Indicators
- Number of excellent Client feedback
- Number of excellent stakeholder feedback
- Weekly Touch Points
- Delivery on project and assignment given
- Enquiries converted to clients
- Level of Professionalism
- Number of Visa Applications Processed
- Number of mistakes or Errors made
- Submission of monthly activity and progress report