Job Title: Vice Principal Administration
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Our client, a Montessori school is looking to hire a Vice-Principal (Administration) who will be responsible for creating and driving the school’s Growth Plan, engaging all past, existing and potential stakeholders. The Vice-Principal Administration must be able to serve as ‘the face of the
school’, taking the lead in the School’s Growth Plan.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enrollment – Passionately seek, engage and enrol right-fit families, within the boundaries of the school’s ethical and cultural values, ensuring the school is at full capacity.
- Community Building– Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships and engagement with all existing and past families of the school.
- Public Relations – Lead the development and management of the school’s visibility and reputation.
- Provide leadership in the management of the school’s relationship and responsibilities with the government/ providers of all statutory obligations.
- Oversee operational activities as well as maintain and run an efficient administrative function for the school.
- Develop new business opportunities by making contact with new clients, and establishing networking opportunities for the school
- Monitor all outdoor and indoor spaces as well as assign each department spaces and rent out spaces for external customers.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the entire day in the life from carpool till shutdown and ensure a safe and hazard-free environment at all times.
- Manage content coordination and production of the school’s publications.
- Keep tabs on educational events for marketing and networking opportunities.
- Manage the family enrolment process, ensuring that it is followed through from enquiry to orientation in a manner consistent with our culture code.
- Develop a school calendar for the operations team to ensure a smooth running of the school year and all events.
- To plan and map out work structure for the entire operations department, including and not limited to the school’s safety, security, and aesthetics.
- Participates in professional growth activities and keeps abreast of developments in the educational field (both Montessori and conventional) through participation in professional organizations, regular attendance at staff development workshops and professional conferences; and review of professional journals and other publications.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in marketing/brand management, community services (school marketing experience will be an added advantage)
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects as well as manage a team at the same time
- Must be a self-starter, able to handle responsibilities without supervision
- Have excellent communication skills and must be willing to adapt to the demands of a Montessori school
- Be well organised and have the ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Have experience working with a diverse multi-disciplinary team in a school setting.
- Possess excellent leadership and management skills
- Task focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
- Have experience working in a marketing/brand management role.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Willing to work long hours as required.
- Knowledge of strategy development and implementation