JOB TITLE: Treasury Trader
Responsible for analyzing the liquidity indicators, managing the cash flow of major currencies, and performing daily lending, swap and other trading operations. Assist in maintaining the cash flow management reports and implement various measures to improve the quality of the funding pool.
- Trading on Equities on all the trading platforms (NSE, NASD, and FMDQ).
- Conduct Market Intelligence and Identify opportunities in the financial market for potential treasury related business development and products.
- Advise the sales and ALM Team of market trends, developments for their sales focus and liquidity management respectively.
- Conduct market research and data analysis of the Financial Market and Economic Reports both Local and Global market
- Monitoring and administration of FX Trading system to correct any anomalies in income or Net Open Positions
- Prepare and update daily any spreadsheets used by Treasury such as Auction Results, Board Rates, Economic Data (Inflation etc.)
- Provide administrative support to Treasury leadership
- Provide an insight to the clients regarding their Equity as well as relevant feedback to the analysts and portfolio managers based on the
- market trends.
- Maintaining and managing Equity products efficiently.
- Supporting Equity strategies by performing market and portfolio
- Communicating with performance analysts, broker-dealers, vendors,
- equity managers, and research providers to perform portfolio
- Perform all back-end tasks to make entry into new markets and ensure
- all trading activities are carried out efficiently by adhering to the company’s rules and regulations.
- First degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- ACIS Professional Qualification.
- Authorised Dealing Clerk of the NSE
- MBA or Postgraduate degree in Finance or Accounting will be an added
- Other relevant Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with at least three (3) years’ experience,
- preferably in a reputable stock broking firm or financial institution.
- Must have hands-on Trading experience
- Demonstrate strong analytical, quantitative, and technological skills.
- Deep interest in the financial markets and should be extremely well organized. • Ability to work in a high-pressure/fast-paced work environment.
- High analytical aptitude
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Multitasking ability and proper task priority management • Ability to work independently and with a team
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Organisational skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Business acumen
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Attention to details
- Excellent presentation skills