Pay: 300k – 350k
Our Client, a leading Technology Solutions Provider and systems integrator is looking to fill the position of Technology Solutions Architect. The Technology Solutions Architect (TSA) is responsible for evaluating business needs and determining how IT can support those needs leveraging software, hardware, or infrastructure. The TSA is also involved in bridging communication between IT and business operations to ensure everyone is aligned in developing and implementing technical solutions for business problems.
• Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs or problems.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements.
• Prepare and document testing requirements.
• Identify areas where IT can support business needs and goals.
• Work with business units to develop IT strategies and to improve current IT implementations.
• Build and migrate software and services across the organization.
• Work with product and delivery teams to develop scalable solutions and products.
• Communicate and consult with clients and internal stakeholders to develop appropriate solutions.
• Define the product strategy and roadmap.
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition.
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Perform product demos to customers
• Act as a leader within the company
• BSc in any related field
• At least 5 years experience in a job in the IT market (start up/ fintech/Tech Sales/ SaaS
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Technical background, with experience in IT space.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority