Job Title: Technical Sales Manager (Water Pumps)
Job Location: Lagos
Our Client, a water-pump manufacturing company is seeking to hire a Technical Sales Manager (Water Pumps). The candidate must be sound in liaising with governmental agencies and have a technical background in sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Provide consistent sales support to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage and maintain established accounts.
- Direct tasks include managing field warranties, communication of pricing, developing market analysis with competitive pricing and programs.
- Customer support would also include attending open houses, trade shows, and training.
- Coordinating one or two-year Sales and Marketing Plan to grow territory business.
- Provide annual and monthly sales forecasting.
- Manage and monitor annual expense budgets.
- Ability to handle the implementation of sales programs, policies, communicate, to assure sales goals and company objectives are achieved.
- Should be comfortable with frequent travel and be able to generate new sales leads on a regular basis.
- Should be able to keep track of their sales and effectively communicate with other team members while out in the field.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
- A Masters degree is a plus.
- 10 – 12 years of work experience with a minimum of 8 years in sales.
- Customer experience in the water pump industry is preferred.
- Identifying New Opportunities
- Crafting the Best Solutions
- Solving Implementation Roadblocks
- Answering Technical Questions, Providing Technical Advice