Technical Sales Manager ( Water Pumps )
- The preferred Candidate must be sound in liaising with governmental agencies.
- Ideal Candidate must have technical background in sales.
- Ability to handle implementation of sales programs, policies, communicate, to assure sales goals and company objectives are achieved.
- This candidate should be comfortable with frequent travel and be able to generate new sales leads on a regular basis.
- The candidate should be able to keep track of their sales and effectively communicate with other team members while out in the field.
- Provide consistent sales support to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage and maintain established accounts. Direct tasks include managing field warranties, communication of pricing, developing market analysis with competitive pricing and programs. Customer support would also include attending open houses, trade shows, and training.
- Coordinating one or two-year Sales and Marketing Plan to grow territory business.
- Provide annual and monthly sales forecasting.
- Manage and monitor annual expense budgets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Masters degree is a plus.
- 10 – 12 years of work experience with minimum of 8 years in sales.
- Customer experience in the water pump industry is preferred.
- Identifying New Opportunities
- Crafting the Best Solutions
- Solving Implementation Roadblocks
- Answering Technical Questions, Providing Technical Advice
Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time