Our client, a leading IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) firm with presence in 9 African countries and accreditation to two global best practice standards (ISO27001 and ISO9001), is hiring a Mid-Level Technical GRC Consultant to develop, design and own technical solutions on the company’s platform. Candidates are expected to contribute their expertise in administration, application development, maintenance and technical support.
- Application UI configuration.
- Workflow configuration.
- Development of required client specific reporting.
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as cloud infrastructure, to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Participate in workshops with customer stakeholders to assess current processes and define future-state processes.
- Design and deliver ServiceNow IRM solutions with a technical architecture designed for long-term success and following ServiceNow technical standards and leading practices.
- Identify areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons, and risks.
- Promote continuous process improvement practices through process metrics, KPIs, dashboards, and role accountabilities.
- Work with internal teams to develop and document service strategies, models, tools, and action plans for new and current GRC products.
- Provide hands on assistance with the detailed design and implementation phases for engagements.
- Aid in the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based upon customer, field, and partner feedback/experiences.
- Aid delivery teams in basic ServiceNow development activities during engagements.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS/ CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- Possession of a Master’s degree and/or ISO 27001/22301/20000, COBIT 2019, CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, PRINCE2, CISSP would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of frameworks standards and regulations, including PCI, ISO 27001/22301/20000, NIST CSF, GDPR, COBIT
- Experience in conducting VAPT would an advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience in an information systems environment, with strong knowledge of IT Governance and Systems Information Security.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of information security risk management frameworks and compliance practices.
- Knowledge of securing network technologies, client, and server operating systems.
- Ability to develop security standards and guidelines based on best practices and industry standards
- Experience responding to, analyzing, and communicating information security incidents
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report writing experience
N250,000 – N300,000 PM
Job Category: Business consulting IT Tech Jobs
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abuja Lagos