Job Role: Teaching Assistants
Our Client, a reputable Montessori School seeks to hire Teaching Assistants whose responsibilities who is efficient, friendly, hardworking, proactive, calm, patient, and a responsible teacher who is ready to learn and can bring out the best in children.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities, and attainment potential of individual students and groups of students entrusted to his/her care by the School management.
- Providing oral and written assessments, and reports relating to individual students or groups of students’ development;
- Able to communicate effectively and efficiently with parents about their child’s progress and needs;
- Able to conduct Parent-Teacher Conferences;
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance;
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her;
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters;
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Adopting and working toward the implementation of the school development plan
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s Degree, etc.
- Minimum of 3years experience in a similar role
- Montessori certified (desirable)
- Must be able to handle kids
- Computer literate and have experience with software like MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word, specifically) and MS Teams
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural love for children
- Multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Strong desire to make a difference every day.