Job Title: System Administrator
Location: Lagos State
Salary: 5m Gross
Our client, an investment and digital technology company is looking to hire a system administrator who will be responsible for is responsible for managing an organization’s computer and operating systems, for the day-to-day maintenance of the operating system, including backup and recovery, adding and deleting user accounts, and performing software upgrades, and for installing, configuring, and maintaining the network.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to insure usability for end-user workstations and data center servers.
- Compliance with established standards and procedures for systems installation and configuration.
- Contribute to and maintain departmental standards for deployment.
- End-user support, including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged or nonfunctional hardware. 4. Backup security and system monitoring duties as assigned
- Active Directory maintenance.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Performing tests and evaluations on operating system upgrades, new software and new hardware for end user deployment
- Assist with projects from time to time for Information Technology deployment including pulling cable, cable terminations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6years system admin experience
- Professional IT Certifications preferred (A+, NET+, MCSE, etc.)
- Coding skills a plus.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy Management a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint a plus
- Ability to work as an effective team member; function independently, exercise sound judgment and initiative; be flexible to shift priorities; maintain confidentiality; establish and maintain effective interpersonal work relationships.
- Well organized, systematic, prompt
- Able to quickly build and maintain rapport with staff members of differing backgrounds