INTRODUCTION:Our Client, a reputable fmcg organization is seeking for a competent STORE MANAGER(Engineering) who will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the store, Operating and maintaining an effective engineering spare part storage system.
• Making sure the store runs smoothly and effectively.
• Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks.
• Maintenance of inventory records, preparation of material orders, and the receiving, inspecting and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
• Operate and maintain an effective engineering spare parts storage system.
• Maintain the correct engineering stock levels.
• Ensure that all engineering materials are receipted and booked in on the materials management system.
• Maintain accurate records of all engineering materials transactions.
• Must be a Graduate with good Computer skills and experience in any ERP system (prefer – Navision) is a MUST
• Must have worked in any Industry in Stores Department as a Manager
• Should possess minimum 5 – 8 years of hands-on experience in handling Stores ( Engineering and General)
• Experience as a store manager in an ENGINEERING INDUSTRY is a must have.
• Excellent MANAGERIAL, ORGANISING, SUPERVISORY, TIME MANAGEMENT skills