Job Title: Store-In-Charge
Job Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Our Client, a power-hub company is seeking to hire a professional store-in-charge personnel. The candidate should be able to improve customer experience and satisfaction as well as developing business strategies.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times;
- Maintain optimal stock levels;
- Inform the procurement department well in advance about the items that reach the re-order level to order from supplies;
- Review physical inventories periodically;
- Maintain stock and consumption records;
- Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents;
- Make clear notes on the receipt of the items against each invoice;
- Keeps and updates records of goods received and issued;
- Compiles report of expenditure, and monthly stock report;
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned;
- Promote inventory-related awareness programs.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BSc. in Retail Management or any other related field
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of hands-on experience in handling Stores (Engineering and General) either as a team member or Deputy.
- Must have good computer skills and experience in any ERP system (preferably – Navision)
- Must have worked in any Industry in Stores Department as an In-charge or Deputy.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Category: Construction Energy and utilities
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos