Our client is seeking a Spa Manager to oversee all aspects of spa operations. The ideal applicant has a degree, 3 years of experience in cosmetology or spa management and is willing to lead a team. He/She will also be responsible for the performance of the spa, marketing campaigns & more.
- Supervising all store operations like scheduling, training, ordering supplies, opening and closing store and keeping a record of the cash register and cash deposits.
- Perform a full range of facial and body treatments while working as a primary aesthetician.
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Managed daily operations of the spa including placing and tracking orders for spa supplies and equipment.
- Ensure internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the clients and also the employees.
- Assist with promotions and sales, manage operations budget, recruit and oversee staff
- Lead IG, emails, appointment bookings, customer service, project and people management activities
- Solid background in hospitality management, massage therapy, cosmetology or health and wellness.
- Sound knowledge of massage techniques, acupressure, acupuncture, and other aesthetic methods
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, hospitality management or business administration
- Conversant with IG, emails, appointment bookings, great customer service, project and people management skills
- Proficient in managing the facility, maintaining supplies and recruiting staff.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Salary: 150,000 per month