Our client, a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consulting and Capacity Building firm in Africa is looking to hire a Senior Consultant. We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to contribute significantly to a winning team.
The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Assess and oversee all technology-related compliance issues across the organization including regulatory, data privacy, and business continuity.
- Subject matter expert in supporting our business and IT leaders with internal and external / customer IT audits.
- Determine and maintain an inventory of all regulatory, commercial, and organizational technology compliance requirements and policies.
- Create and maintain an IT compliance risk assessment scorecard and programs to periodically assess the regulatory, commercial, governmental, third party, and organizational IT compliance risks.
- Report the levels of IT compliance risk and control effectiveness to key stakeholders.
- Ability to help organization successfully implement ISO 9001, 20000, 22301, IT Audit, TOGAF, COBIT, GDPR and Cyber Security
Essential Job Requirements
- A good Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- Master’s degree and/or ISO 27001/22301/20000, COBIT 2019, CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, PRINCE2, CISSP would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of frameworks standards and regulations, including PCI, ISO 27001/22301/20000, NIST CSF, GDPR, COBIT
- Experience in conducting VAPT would an advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience in an information systems environment, with strong knowledge of IT Governance and Systems Information Security