Our client is looking to hire a Senior Investment Professional who will be responsible for investing activities globally, including deal sourcing, analysis/diligence, transaction closing/process management, and post-investment support within the group. The role will be highly entrepreneurial and analytical, spanning emerging market investing, consulting/management, and financial inclusion.
• Work to source, negotiate, manage, and sell equity investments.
• Prepare detailed financial models, projections, and valuations to analyze equity investment opportunities.
• Origination and execution of investment projects in relevant areas
• Provide strategic support for portfolio companies, such as developing suitable alliances, raising new debt and equity, and providing input on strategic initiatives.
• Develop a strong pipeline of good quality finance opportunities or investments, Venture capital and Social impact private equity funds through anticipating market trends and employing sector/regional knowledge
• Identify, undertake, coordinate and manage the necessary due diligence of banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital/impact fund and other financial intermediation projects applying debt, equity, guarantees and related Bank products.
• Undertake financial analysis, financial modeling and risk analysis on projects and apply appraisal tools such as Environment Social and Governance (ESG), Asset and Management Liability (AML), development outcomes.
• Prepare project appraisal reports for presentation to executive management and then Board of Directors.
• Good presentation skills
• Financial analysis
• Data analysis Generic Skills
• Stakeholder Management
• Detail orientation
• Time Management
• First degree or its equivalent in finance and accounting discipline Minimum Experience
• 5 – 8 years relevant experience in corporate or project finance
• Experience in structuring comprehensive solutions across financial products using debt, private equity and funds
• Professional Membership in related field is an added advantage