Job Location: Ikeja
Salary: 350k – 400k Net
Our client, a fintech company is looking to hire a Senior Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Executive who will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the office. The HR&A Executive will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development and oversee administrative functions such as office management, facilities management, and policy development. Additionally, to support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing the administrative system. The HR&A will provide strategic guidance on HR to the office.
- Planning HR and administration activities annually
- Managing recruitment, onboarding, and exit procedures
- Developing and ensuring compliance with organization policies, procedures and record-keeping
- Compensation and Benefits
- Managing the Payroll, Budget, Tax and other regulatory functions.
- Setting, monitoring, and achieving HR targets
- Running employee relations programs including promotions, performance reviews, disciplinary procedures, and employee representative discussions or negotiations.
- Training, Development and Performance Maintenance
- Running the office and facilities management functions
- Leading the HR and administration team
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the field of human resources, 2 of which is a supervisory role, HR Executive, HR analyst or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
- Expert business and organizational planning ability
- Experience setting up and implementing HR processes, and policies.
- Successful experience working with start-ups (FinTech preferably).
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Proven ability to multitask