JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
LOCATION: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
A Sales Representative is responsible for using their knowledge of company products or services to connect with consumers and generate sales for their employer. Responsible for selling products, goods and services to customers and clients, finding new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users. They initialize and manage relationships with customers.
• Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
• Take in orders directly and get deliveries done promptly
• Cross sell to customers
• Understand the needs of existing/potential customers and aim to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Ensures the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
• Understanding and promoting company products/services.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
• Achieve sales targets and outcomes within the set schedule
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Aim to continuously improve through feedback
• OND, HND, BA/BSC in any field
• Proven work experience working as a sales representative or similar role
• Knowledge in sales
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
• Excellent customer service skills
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Great interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers
• Computer Literate; Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback