Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: 5m gross
Our client, an investment and digital technology company is looking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for directing and coordinating all sales activities, driving the revenue-generation system of the company by consistently meeting sales targets, framing and implementing sales strategy, ensuring that all sales targets are met. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for analyzing past sales data, and forecasting future sales to explore opportunities for sales success.
- Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns
- Develop comprehensive sales plan and forecasts to identify and produce a steady pipeline of prospects.
- Manage contract negotiation
- Partner with internal technical and marketing team to utilize customer insights and market intelligence to contribute to the product roadmap.
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Measure overall sales and implement effective sales strategies. to measure overall sales
- The ideal candidate should possess at least 6years product sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or business management from an accredited university.
- Demonstrable experience in budgeting, planning,executing sales campaigns,overseeing local and regional sales activities.
- Extensive knowledge of the function and department process
- Expertise in closing sales deals
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Certification with any of the relevant bodies in sales managment and promotion tactis(CPSL/CSE)
- Excellent communication skill