Job Title: Sales Lead
Job Location: Lagos Island
Our client, a financial institution is looking to hire a Sales personnel for her asset management subsidiary. The role requires the candidate to grow the company’s institutional client base and HNIs to meet and exceed set expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engaging in active customers prospecting, profiling, acquisition and on-boarding.
- Sell the firm’s products and proffer alternative investments and products within the group in a bid to increase Assets Under Management (AUM), while also driving the customer acquisition objective of the company.
- Consistently manage and nurture existing client relationships to facilitate repeat business and retention through our end-to-end financial services.
- Grow ‘new-to-firm’ business by actively prospecting through new and existing client relationships.
- Keep proper records of call memos, trackers, database, prospect list and activity report.
- Aim to achieve and exceed set targets on AUM and brokerage services
- Set up and host client meetings as may be agreed with clients.
- Cross Sell products/offerings of group to clients/prospects.
- Develop tactical ideas within set strategies to increase profitability.
- Keep abreast of market conditions and new product offerings in the sector.
- Support team lead in identifying and securing new growth opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- A first degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales experience in the stockbroking sector.
- Strong experience onboarding and managing HNI and Mass Affluent clients.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- A strategic thinker with quality experience in sales/business development.
- Sound knowledge of financial services industry.
- Creativity, Initiative and Commitment.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills
- Excellent Relationship Management skills
- Proficiency in deal originations and execution
- Team Player
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lagos