Our client a reputable fmcg organization is seeking for a competent sales executive (inverter and batteries) who will be responsible for Tracking new sales prospects, promote and sell Company’s products and services and maintain long-term customer relationship.
• Meet and exceed Company’s expectations to drive rapid and maintainable sales growth.
• Present, promote and sell Company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
• Seek out new sales prospects through cold calling and networking.
• Conduct appropriate presentations on Company’s products and services.
• Help in improving Company’s brands awareness.
• Ensure prompt delivery of Company’s products and services as soon as orders and payments are made.
• Negotiate and close sales deals by agreeing on the terms and conditions of the contact.
• Follow up on after sales activities in order to ensure customer
• Communicate new product development and prices to new and existing clients.
• Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by collaborating with customers and understanding their needs.
• Identify products and services improvements by remaining up to date on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
• Collect market information and conduct competition analysis including product and price comparisons.
• Strong products knowledge and market awareness
• Strong negotiation and convincing skills
• Excellent customer-service skills able to listen and respond to customer’s needs
• Strong selling techniques,Strong knowledge on various competitors’ products.
• Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
• Excellent networking skills, Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
• B.E-Electrical / Mechanical would be preferred.
• Mininum 3-5 years of experience in the sales field of Products (To specify products)