Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kano
Our Client, a power-hub company is looking to hire an experienced sales executive personnel. The candidate should be able to bring onboard soft and technical skills towards business development and sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPOSIBILITIES
- Lead Generation for Diesel Generators in the allocated region and customer segments;
- Responsible for appointing new sales dealers for the diesel generators;
- Makes presentations for customers and conduct assessments, proposals and close orders;
- Meet sales revenue targets and expand dealer base across the assigned regions and customer segments;
- Stay current with the latest developments in the market place and competitor activities;
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues promptly, in consultation with the Line Manager;
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities;
- Plan partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities;
- Travel to meet with potential and existing clients, in the assigned sales territory;
- Submit daily market visit reports and competitive intelligence.
Educational and Technical Requirements
- BA/BSc in Electrical Engineering or any related field;
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in construction, energy generation or electrical power generation industry;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Self-driven, decisive and dogged;
- Must be well aware of the location geography and market areas;
- Customer-oriented with strong negotiation skills.