Location: Lagos and Abuja.
Our client, a reputable FMCG company is looking to hire competent and experienced Sales Executives. The Sales Executive is responsible for developing a generator sales business in the assigned area. Sales include new standby electric generators, automatic transfer switches, electrical switchgear…etc.
· Identify, research, and secure new business opportunities, utilizing prospecting skills and community/business networking to quote projects, increase revenue and improve margins.
· Follow the sales cycle from beginning to end including initial contact; client needs analysis, development of proposals and presentation, and closing the deal.
· Develop sales strategy in concert with district business plans utilizing strategic planning processes that encompass company, market and industry trends in order to ensure coordination of efforts to achieve goals.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients, local electrical contractors, electrical engineers, telecommunications accounts, municipalities, utility contractors and many other potential accounts.
· Identify and coordinate industry related trade shows to increase company awareness and prospect potential clients.
. Bachelor degree preferred.
· 2-5 years of sales experience, preferably in industrial sales
· Ability to assimilate technical information
· Proven selling ability and PC skills
· Ability to demonstrate technical expertise in electric power and/or generators is preferred
· Knowledge of electricity and engine generators is a plus
· Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS software applications
· Possess a strong sense of urgency and drive for success
· Self-starter with attention to detail
· Must exhibit professionalism and excellent customer service
· Strong organization and efficient time management skills