Job Location: Lagos Mainland
Job Industry: Fintech & Finance
Salary: 300k Monthly Gross
Our client, a fintech subsidiary of a finance instutiton is looking to hire a Research & Innovation Analyst (RIA). The RIA will assist the Innovation team through technology and data in converting ideas into achievable outcomes.
This will include analyzing data, identifying and leveraging on relevant technology for accuracy of information, collaborate with clients to understand their needs and finding patterns that will lead to business opportunities and/or identify areas of improvement and efficiency for the business.
This role will also involve initiation and participation in transformation projects in line with the company’s innovation strategy with a view to effect positive change and profitable outcomes within the subsidiary.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams for solution design and business justification and ensure clear understanding of objectives.
- Execute assigned Business Transformation Projects within stipulated timelines.
- Design and implement change management plans to ensure increased adoption of developed business solutions.
- Design innovative solutions by analyzing requirements, constructing workflows charts/diagrams and data architecture and models.
- Take ownership of gathering user-business-solution requirements (both functional and non-functional) and, documenting accurately to ensure all requirements that contribute to a business case and solution delivery are valid and traceable.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of existing business processes and systems, documenting process models and task analysis, to identify areas for potential process improvement.
- Collaborate with the IT Project Management Team to interpret business needs to IT solution requirements, and vice versa, with current programs, and projects.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely delivery of solutions.
- Work with various units across the organization to automate tasks and processes in a bid to reduce turnaround time.
- Analyze data maturity and determine key business areas that can be improved by data science. Build models that enhances data in improving business outcomes.
- Creation of analytical dashboards for different units within the organization to provide insights and efficiently track company-wide lead and lag KPIs/deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Strategy, Business, STEM or Social Sciences.
- Relevant postgraduate (MSc, MBA) and/or professional qualification (Project Management certification, Lean Six Sigma) would be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience in Consulting for the financial sector.
- Ability to manage key stakeholder expectations, concerns, and to identify and mitigate project risk as required.
- Ability to facilitate relations between business groups and technology departments.
- Strong Communication, Planning & Organizing skills.
- Analytical, Organizational & excellent documentation skills.
- Experience in creating detailed business analysis.
- Proven ability to meet / exceed targets and deadlines and follow through on commitments.
- Technology Savvy with strong Ms Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio).
- Data & Business Analysis Skills
- Process improvement
- Change Management Skills