Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Our client a technology company is recruiting an analytical Research & Strategy Analyst (RSA) to join the organization in recognizing the business’ needs and develop practicable strategies to better determine the direction it can take to actualize its goals.
Key Responsibilities Includes
• Conduct research at Global level and provide relevant information to executive management and team members
• Work with team in ensuring that they are continuously focused on the core objectives and vision of the business.
• Carry out continuous strategic research and have the insight to advice team on needs for change management processes (where applicable).
• Provide analytical support to team leads.
• Leverage insights to define, recommend and /or co-create strategic solutions for the clients.
• Help identify strategies to grow the programmatic business, then provide key support on growth initiatives operationally across sales, marketing, and sales ops.
• Partner with departments to provide reporting on spend and resource planning.
• Work with finance, sales operations, and business development to evaluate and manage win/loss data to understand and quantify customer decisions.
• Contribute to winning profitable business by proposal writing, pricing, shaping opportunities, pitch preparation and opportunity spotting in clients.
• Provide actionable insights and modeling to improve strategy and performance.
• Develop dashboards, executive summaries, and weekly/monthly reports to measure against KPIs and market dynamics.
• Serve as subject matter expert (resource) to staff and stakeholders on growth and operational strategy issues.
• Develop business specific market, product, and customer knowledge to better serve the needs of senior staff and customers.
• Contribute to key accounts by project manage work streams and/or leading delivery teams.
• Present findings from analysis to external and internal clients/stakeholders.
• Support less experienced consultants through mentoring and project-based development and coaching.
• Create pricing models capturing the value proposition that drives clear ROI to customers and businesses.
• Cross training and backup for team roles beyond direct daily responsibilities.
• Work closely with department teammates to assist in evaluate, implementing and monitoring progress on key development opportunities.
• Use a professional presentation style to communicate and creates effective visuals to convey data/info in easily digestible manner with clear takeaways.
• Monitoring industry trends and economic factors that could impact a company’s performance
• Evaluating plans and proposals for new products, services, or business processes to determine feasibility and potential profitability
• Comfortable utilizing business case development and strategic thinking to solve problems.
• Sound decision making and problem-solving skills.
• An advocate dedicated to continuous improvement.
• Comfortable negotiating and collaborating with others.
• Prior experience as a consultant.
• Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in business, business administration, computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
• 3 – 5 years relevant work experience with a top-tier strategy consulting firm, corporate strategy department, planning and allocation department, or similar background
• Experience with SQL and R Language software and systems.
• Experience with frameworks, statistics, and algorithm design.