Job Title: Regional Operation Manager
Our client, an international Logistics and Security Risk Company seeks to hire a Regional Operation Manager who will be responsible for profit & Loss of contract operations, business development and consultancy delivery and management. Contribute towards the formulation of the
overall Journey Management Services Strategy and ensuring that it is successfully implemented. Organize, manage, and develop the work of the Regional JM & Manned Guarding team in accordance with working protocols and supporting policies. Direct organization’s security functions, including physical security and safety of employees, facilities, and assets. Act as liaison officer with Government Security Forces. To ensure that the disciplinary code and procedures are used in accordance with the
company policy where disciplinary action is required.
▪ Manage all Journey Management & Manned Guarding contracts.
▪ Manage and oversee all Regional Operational Staff to include conflict management
▪ Manage and administer the Operations Fleet
▪ Prepare or review security-related documents to include incident reports, proposals, and
tactical or strategic initiatives.
▪ Responsible for training security officers or other organization members in security
procedures to include security rules and regulations.
▪ Responsible for trained, equipped, motivated and well-managed personnel.
▪ To ensure customer satisfaction
▪ Responsible for effective and professional day-to- day supervision of all activities on site
▪ Respond to ALL customer complaints
▪ Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.
▪ Monitor security policies, programs, or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security
policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and
▪ Objectively analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for
▪ Effectively communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using
▪ Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests to
include others on company property
▪ Compile Contingency plans for day-to-day operations as well as VIP tasks
▪ Actively update SOPs and ensure Operation staff are familiar with the job routine in line with
the updated SOP’s
▪ Active liaison with local Law Enforcement agencies (where applicable)
▪ Gather competitive and business intelligence and attend events for the sole purpose of
networking to enable identification of potential new service lines.
▪ Contribute to the overall contract development by ensuring the delivery of consultancy services
as it applies to the contract schedule for effective client relationship management
▪ Responsible for analysis of security surveys, advice, and security management services to
include compilation of site surveys, Risk Assessments, Risk Matrix, and Security Reports as
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field in Business Management or relevant field
- Minimum of 7years of experience in a similar role
- Professional Certifications-CPP, CPO, PCI
- Highly proficient in the use of the following:
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)