The Refinery Supervisor is responsible for leading, directing, and facilitating the coordination of operating activities associated with the refinery in a safe, efficient, cost effective and environmentally diligent manner
- Oversee all operations from multiple departments, processes or shifts to ensure teams are following policies and procedures related to employee, food and feed safety and environmental compliance.
- Partners with environment, health and safety and food safety, quality and regulatory experts to identify the most effective approach for implementing and monitoring corporate safety policies and procedures.
- Oversee production outcomes, quantity and quality to ensure customer and food safety requirements are within specifications.
- Partner collaboratively with appropriate centers of excellence including, but not limited to engineering and plant management, to provide input into the development of plant capital investment strategies.
- Ensure ongoing review of key performance indicators with focus on continuous improvements in site operational targets.
- Develops and oversees operational plans and monitors routine operations for all production processes for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 8-10 years’ experience in similar fields
- Experience in Palm oil refinery, Alfa level Refinery & fractionation plant.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communication (both written and oral) skill
- Strong organization and management skill
- Proven leadership and supervisory experience
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle workplace issues and improve processes