Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Job Location: Remote
Salary: 120k Monthly Net + additional commission on every role successfully closed.
We are currently expanding our team of Consultants and require the services of a Recruitment Consultant. The role is mostly remote (work from Home) but scheduled project, client meetings & other strategy sessions may require physical office presence.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Sending interview feedback or test result to candidates.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Performing pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging virtual interviews.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Exceptional at engaging people
- Good knowledge of Talent sourcing & recruitment
- Good knowledge of the use of ATS
- Possess the ability to network and source appropriately.
- Should be confident and well spoken
- Should be street smart and have an eye for details.
- Tech Savvy
- Minimum of 2 years of credible work experience in a Talent Sourcing/ In-house Recruiter or a Staffing Agency
- BA/BSC in any field
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive sourcing tactics and substantial initiative
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines