Job Title: Quantity Surveyor/Assistant Project Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
• Carrying out feasibility studies.
• Cost control & cost benefit analysis.
• Risk analysis evaluations
• Closely monitors progress for all aspects of the project and ensure efficient, accurate, and cost-effective implementation of the project plan.
• Drawing up contracts with vendors.
• Negotiating the cost of projects.
• Control Project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
• Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
• Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
• Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
• Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
• HND/B.SC in Quantity Surveying / Architecture
• 1-2 years of work experience as an architect/quantity surveyor
• The capacity to create detailed reports
• Problem solving and mathematical skills.
• Knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
•Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
• Visual awareness and an eye for detail
• Communication and project management skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and computing tools (Gantt Chart, Site Reports, Bill of Quantities (BOQs)
- Experience in Project Management is a plus
- Knowledge of construction and delayed Analysis
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.