Job Title: Quality Control Officer Location: Ikoyi Industry: Confectionary Job Summary: Our client a confectionary company is looking to hire a competent and committed Quality Control Officer who will serve as a check and balance to the production unit of the company. The Quality Control Officer must ensure that all goods meets quality standards.
- Monitor production to ensure that quality and package integrity are within specifications
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards
- Ensure standard recipes measurements are followed
- Monitor and inspect sanitation activities.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness
- Carry out physical checks of both in-process and finished products at every stage to ensure conformance to specification.
- Enforcing good and visible hygiene standards within the production area
- ensure appropriate procedures are adhered to during production
- Perform complete package quality inspections as required by management
- Carry out other duties as may be required by management
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in food technology or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in a confectionary industry
- Must possess good managerial and Effective Leadership skills
- Must understand proper procedures and results during production
- Must be able to communicate effectively